Enter Personal | Business
Electronic Banking Department
Mon-Thurs: 8am - 4:30pm
Friday: 8am - 5pm
User Enrollment Options
Mobile banking enrollment via online banking
Once you are an Online Banking customer, you can enroll in mobile banking through your online account. The first step:
Enroll through online banking:
1. Login to your online banking account.
2. Click on Preferences > Mobile.
3. On the Mobile Enrollment tab, check the box to enable your online banking User ID and Password for use on your mobile device.
4. To have the Mobile URL sent to your device enter your email address in the space provided. This allows you to access your accounts via Mobile Browser.
5. Also from this Preference > Mobile page, you can also set up a 4 digit Mobile Authorization code for certain transactions types.
6. Your mobile device is now registered.
7. Click the Submit button and your mobile banking is now activated.
1. On the Preferences > Mobile page, select the Text Banking tab.
2. Fill in the appropriate information to enable. Text HELP to receive a list of text commands available.
3. Click the Submit button.
Download the Mobile Banking App
Once you have registered your mobile device you can download the app.
1. Search for United Bank Mobile in either the Apple or Google stores. You can click the link to go directly to the store.
2. Download the Mobile app to your mobile phone following the device prompts to complete download process. Launch app.
3. Enter your online banking User Id and Password.
4. You are now enrolled and will be presented with the Main Menu.