To enroll in Business Online Banking, you must first have a United Bank business checking account. To open an account, visit your local branch. If you already have a United Bank business checking account, follow the instructions below.
- Click here to access our enrollment form
- Complete and click the Submit Enrollment
Bank when and where you want with United Bank Online Banking. View account transactions, pay bills, transfer funds, make expedited payments, and more.
Online Banking Features:
- Customized alerts. You can set up alerts such as date reminders, balance notifications, transaction alerts, and more. Choose secure email or text delivery.
- Mobile Banking. Manage your money anytime, anywhere, with mobile banking. With three methods – Text Banking, Mobile Browser or Mobile App – check your account balances, transfer funds, pay bills, find the nearest branch location, and more!
- Pay Bills. Click here to visit our ExpressPay business bill pay demo.
- Frequently Asked Questions about Online Bill Pay. Click here to learn how ExpressPay Bill Pay solutions can work for your small business.